Los Angeles County Business Federation
Tracy Hernandez is the founding chief executive of the Los Angeles County Business Federation (BizFed), and she played a key role in its advocacy and outreach efforts. The federation aims to boost civic engagement among business owners. BizFed, which launched in 2008, serves more than 170 business organizations representing a diverse cross section of more than 390,000 businesses in the county. It works to advocate for positive public policy, legislation and civic engagement throughout the region’s diverse business community. Hernandez also is the owner of the business advisory firm Impower Inc. She previously served as the first female publisher of the Los Angeles Daily News.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Tracy Rafter Hernandez
- Pursuing Different Dividends in L.A.
- L.A.’s BizFed Wants Active Role in Development, Job-Creating Policies
- BizFed Name Heads North
- New Take on Business
- Concerns About Housing Costs and Homelessness Rise in BizFed Poll
- Local Businesses Reluctant to Hire More Workers Despite Overall Optimism
- Bad Foundation for Business