Chairman and Chief Executive
Tull Investment Group
Thomas Tull is chairman and chief executive of Tull Investment Group, the venture capital firm focused on technology and life sciences he founded in 2016. Tull earlier this year stepped down from Legendary Entertainment, the film studio he founded in 2005 and sold to Dalian Wanda Group for $3.5 billion in 2016. The studio has produced films such as “The Dark Knight,” “Jurassic World” and the “Hangover” series. Tull, a former financial-industry executive, officially stepped down from Legendary Entertainment in January. He also announced plans to relocate to Pennsylvania, where he owns a home and farm, and has started making venture investments, including a minority stake in the Pittsburgh Steelers. Tull, who has an estimated net worth of $1.8 billion, is No. 39 on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of Wealthiest Angelenos.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 44. THOMAS TULL
- 39. Thomas Tull
- Parent Lands Legendary Role
- Private Equity Firms Step Into Hollywood Spotlight
- Health Care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 18: Health care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- Billion-Dollar Warner Film Deal
- Legendary Entertainment Seeking $700 Million Refinancing