Rodeo Realty Inc.
Syd Leibovitch is president and owner of Rodeo Realty Inc., a Beverly Hills-based residential real estate firm he built from the ground up. Leibovitch began selling real estate in Los Angeles at the age of 23 and in 1986 opened his own firm, Paramount Properties, which later acquired the Rodeo Realty brand and today is one of the largest single-owner residential real estate companies in California. Rodeo Realty covers the luxury market, while its Paramount Properties Division handles more mid-priced properties. Leibovitch’s company has more than 1,200 licensed agents, 12 offices throughout Los Angeles and Ventura counties and affiliations with related companies L.A. Mortgage, Encore Escrow and Progressive Title.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Firm Looks to Raise Its Profile on the Westside
- Guess Jeans Chairman Zips Up Beverly Hills Home
- Offices Shutting Down as Home Sales Plunge
- Top Residential Brokerages Near $90B Mark in ‘17
- Investors Pay $5.6 Million for Northridge Office Building
- Cooler Properties?
- L.A. Buyers Flock to Low-End and Luxury Homes