O’Melveny & Myers
Steve Olson is a firm-wide chairman of the white-collar defense and corporate investigations practice for O’Melveny. He is chairman of the World Trade Center of Los Angeles, a trustee of Occidental College and a board member of the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation. Olson was the founding executive director of SelectUSA, President Barack Obama’s initiative to attract foreign direct investment to the United States. Olson previously served as deputy chief of staff and senior adviser to the U.S. commerce secretary under the same administration. Olson worked as a federal prosecutor at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles from 1999 to 2004.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Steve Olson
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARGARET “MAGGIE” CARTER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Century City Firm Bucks Trend With New Hires
- Better Suited
- STEVEN OLSON
- New Federal Prosecutor Could Intensify Focus On White-Collar Crime
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LUIS LI