Southwest Regional President, U.S. Retail
Property/Casualty Brokerage Operations
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Scott Firestone is Southwest Regional President for the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage operations of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., a Fortune 500 insurance broker, consultant, and risk management services provider. He oversees a region that includes more than 600 employees and has developed efficiency systems, procedures and best practices that have been incorporated throughout the Gallagher enterprise. He has more than 26 years of experience in the insurance industry, beginning on the insurance-carrier side of the business, and eventually serving as a principal of a multiline regional insurance brokerage that was acquired by Gallagher in 2001.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SCOTT FIRESTONE
- Gallagher Acquires Long Beach Brokerage
- Insurance Brokerages Continue Rebound on Jobs, Revenue
- Fallout From Bid-Rigging Case Causes Many Marsh Defections
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Real Estate---Nintendo Deal Makes Hollywood Waiting Game Pay
- Business Groups Battle Bill on Schedule Changes