Scott Beiser is chief executive of Houlihan Lokey, a global investment bank providing various services including mergers and acquisitions, financial restructuring and strategic consulting. Beiser oversees management of the firm’s operations, development of strategic opportunities and management of new and existing client relationships. Beiser has special expertise in investment banking services for engineering and construction businesses and advises several boards and executives in the industries. Prior to joining Houlihan Lokey in 1984, Beiser was a senior financial analyst at Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Co. He earned a bachelor’s and a master’s in finance from Cal State Northridge.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Scott Beiser
- Staying Home Pays Off for L.A. Native
- The Money Book: Scott Beiser
- Houlihan Officers Sell Shares as Part Of Orix Takeover
- Investors Come Together For M&A Adviser’s IPO
- Houlihan Cuts Jobs Amid Slowdown in Dealmaking
- Houlihan Announces Strong Second Quarter Earnings
- Bank Looks to Unlock Value With Public Offering