RE/MAX Estate Properties
Sandra Sanders is the founder of RE/MAX Estate Properties, a real estate firm with five residential offices and two commercial offices and more than 675 agents. Sanders became the independent owner of RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty in 1984 when it had 34 agents in one location. She merged the company in 1997 with RE/MAX Execs, which grew the business into six office locations and 400 agents covering Palos Verdes and the South Bay. The company expanded again in 2005 with the opening of the commercial division and has continued to grow and expand its reach across Los Angeles County, ultimately taking on the name RE/MAX Estate Properties. Sanders’ firm was named top brokerage in the RE/MAX Network in 2010 by the RE/MAX parent company. The company last year closed more than $5.2 billion in sales.
What was your proudest moment?
I was named RE/MAX International Broker Owner of the year in 1998 - 20 years ago. I was named Citizen of the Year 1016 for Palos Verdes Peninsula (4 cities)
What is your alma mater?
Louisiana Tech - Ruston, Louisiana
What is your next project?
To recruit 200 more productive agents.
Who is your hero?
What do you like best about Los Angeles?
The weather - the excitement - the arts - the people.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Gayle Probst, RE/MAX Estate Properties
- Beverly Hills Home Sale Is Soccer Booster’s Goaaal
- Manhattan Beach Brokerage Files for Chapter 11
- Real Estate Billionaire Opens Beverly Hills Manse
- John C. Cushman III
- Chris Cortazzo
- Top Residential Brokerages Near $90B Mark in ‘17