Richard Saghian is chief executive of Fashion Nova, a trend-driven business he has grown in four years from a small Southern California chain of stores into FashionNova.com, one of the largest and fastest-growing e commerce platforms. He describes his company’s specialty as “ultra-fast fashion,” offering affordable, trend-setting clothing and accessories “from concept to consumer within days.” Saghian employed several social media strategies to help Fashion Nova accumulate more than 15 million Instagram followers. Rap star Cardi B frequently promotes the brand on the platform and will collaborate with the company on a collection starting in fall. The company was the fourth most-searched fashion brand last year just behind fashion houses Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Supreme, but ahead of Chanel, according to Google’s Year in Search. Fashion Nova recently added men’s apparel and plans to launch multiple retail verticals in the next two years. Saghian also founded Fashion Nova Cares, a charitable advocacy group focused on women’s empowerment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Direct-to-Consumer
- RICHARD SAGHIAN
- Forever 21 Partners With Donde Search for Visual Search and Navigation
- Furniture Maker to Bring Online Platform to Table
- Web-Surfing Site Hopes To Get Shoppers to Buy In
- Forever 21 Adds Visual Searching
- FASHION AWARDS: TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARD
- Birth Date Website Touts Many Happy Returns