RICHARD M. PACHULSKI
Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones
Richard Pachulski is a partner with Pachulski Stang Ziehl & Jones and has 40 years of experience representing debtors and creditors’ committees in both out-of-court workouts and in-court proceedings. He also has extensive experience in business reorganizations. He is currently lead counsel in the corporate restructuring of the Woodbridge Group of Cos. In recent years he served as lead counsel for similar deals involving American Suzuki Motor Corp., Solyndra and Mesa Airlines, and was committee counsel for Circuit City. Pachulski was also lead bankruptcy counsel to Lehman Brothers involving a matter in excess of $2.5 billion. During the 1980s, he was a well-known Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 trustee. The American College of Bankruptcy has named Pachulski a fellow in recognition of his work in bankruptcy and insolvency affairs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Richard M. Pachulski
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Teddy M. Kapur
- Robbins Bros. Files Chapter 11
- Firm Engages in Office Politics to Raise Its Profile
- Assets Dispersed as Bankruptcy Boutique Shutters
- WHO'S WHO---White Knights in Pinstripe Suits
- Tables Turn for Bankruptcy Boutiques Awash in Business
- Debtor Better