Randy Wells is managing partner of the accounting firm CliftonLarsonAllen, where he also serves as the principal-in-charge of transaction services and private equity groups for the western region. Wells works with private equity groups, various investment banks, and clients that are primarily in manufacturing and distribution, food and beverage, health care, technology and construction industries. Wells joined CliftonLarsonAllen in 2012 after working for 22 years with another national accounting firm in the Pacific Northwest. He was previously on the board of the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants and was a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Deals & Dealmakers: Consolidation Trend
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- The Money Book: Jonathan Sokoloff
- Influential Women in Accounting: TAYIIKA DENNIS
- Joseph Mazza
- Influential Women in Accounting: ELIZA MINASSIAN
- Newsmakers---Ex-FBI Agent Brings Skills to Deloitte
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado