PETER DIAMANDIS, MD
Dr. Peter Diamandis is founder and executive chairman of the XPrize Foundation, which specializes in designing and operating largescale incentive competitions. In February 2018 Diamandis launched Celularity, a biotechnology company that focuses on boosting human immunity to diseases. Diamandis is also co-founder and vice chairman of Human Longevity Inc., a genomics and cell-therapy company focused on extending the healthy human life span. He is co founder and executive chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels world leaders on exponentially growing technologies. Early in his career Diamandis founded several space-related companies, including the International Space University, Constellation Communications, ZERO-G and Planetary Resources Inc., among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Peter Diamandis
- PETER DIAMANDIS
- XPrize’s Peter Diamandis Transitions from CEO to Executive Chairman
- Xprize Names Anousheh Ansari Chief Executive
- XPrize Announces New Award for Wildfire Prevention
- SpaceX Gets Starring Role in Moon-Landing Competition
- SpaceX Moves Ahead of Competition After Rocket Landing
- As Car-Sharing Startup Grows, So Do Costs