Paul Yanover is president of movie ticketing and marketing specialist Fandango, a unit of NBCUniversal that draws more than 60 million online and mobile visitors each month, according to comScore, and represents more than 27,000 movie screens across the country. Yanover leads Fandango’s business, which includes creating innovative movie ticketing, content and marketing strategies for exhibitors, studios and advertisers across Fandango’s digital platforms. Yanover is tasked with growing Fandango’s e-commerce operations and expanding its original and exclusive content and digital video offerings for mobile, TV and the internet. Yanover previously served as executive vice president and managing director at Disney Online. He began his career at The Walt Disney Co. in 1995 working for Walt Disney Feature Animation. He also served as senior vice president of Disney Parks and Resorts Online, managing the e-commerce business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Paul Yanover
- PAUL YANOVER
- Review Sites Pass Muster With Film-Ticket Seller
- Ticket Vendor Expands View
- Fandango Buys Movieclips from Zefr
- Fandango Buys Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster
- Fandango Acquires Latin American Online Movie Ticketer Cinepapaya
- Fandango Moving to Larger Headquarters in Beverly Hills