Southern Calfornia Gas Co.
Patricia Wagner, chief executive of Southern California Gas Co.(SoCalGas), a Sempra Energy California utility, oversees the nation’s largest natural-gas distribution utility, which counts 21.6 million consumers and 5.9 million meters in more than 500 communities. Previously she was president and chief executive of Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, where she headed the company’s U.S. renewable-energy business and non-California natural-gas holdings. She has a master’s degree in business administration from Pepperdine University and a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, and held management positions early in her career at Fluor Daniel, McGaw Laboratories and Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Wagner currently is a member of Apogee Enterprises Inc. board, the U.C. Davis Energy and Efficiency Institute board of advisors and the Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering Dean’s Leadership Board.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bret Lane Named New CEO of SoCal Gas
- SoCal Gas Names New President, New COO
- SoCal Gas CEO to be Replaced; Utility Agrees to Pay $4M in Penalties for Leak
- SoCal Gas Gets 'Smart Meter' Approval
- SoCalGas to Pay for Gas Leak Repairs
- Leadership Transition at Southern California Gas Co.
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Eco-Friendly, Energy Savings with Solar Water Heating
- Sempra Settles Power-Crisis Suits