Southern Calfornia Gas Co.
Patricia Wagner, chief executive of Southern California Gas Co.(SoCalGas), a Sempra Energy California utility, oversees the nation’s largest natural-gas distribution utility, which counts 21.6 million consumers and 5.9 million meters in more than 500 communities. Previously she was president and chief executive of Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, where she headed the company’s U.S. renewable-energy business and non-California natural-gas holdings. She has a master’s degree in business administration from Pepperdine University and a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, and held management positions early in her career at Fluor Daniel, McGaw Laboratories and Allergan Pharmaceuticals. Wagner currently is a member of Apogee Enterprises Inc. board, the U.C. Davis Energy and Efficiency Institute board of advisors and the Cal Poly Pomona College of Engineering Dean’s Leadership Board.
You May Also Like
- SoCalGas to Pay for Gas Leak Repairs
- SoCal Gas CEO to be Replaced; Utility Agrees to Pay $4M in Penalties for Leak
- SoCal Gas Gets 'Smart Meter' Approval
- Leadership Transition at Southern California Gas Co.
- LA 500: Renee White Fraser
- SoCalGas Resumes Operations at Aliso Canyon
- SoCalGas Responds to Leak
- Sempra Settles Power-Crisis Suits