NELSON C. RISING
Chairman and Chief Executive
Rising Realty Partners
Nelson Rising, chairman and chief executive of Rising Realty Partners, is a 40-year veteran of the real estate industry. He has led two large publicly traded real estate companies, chaired the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and built some of the most iconic buildings and new communities in California and the West. Rising was chief executive of MPG Office Trust Inc. from 1983 to 1994. He was a senior partner at Maguire Thomas Partners, where he oversaw the Library Square development in downtown, which includes the 73-story, 1.3 million-square-foot US Bank Tower. He is a board member of Irvine Co. and Foley Timber & Land Co. He also sits on the boards of Caltech and W.M. Keck Foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Nelson C. Rising
- Christopher Rising Named CEO of Rising Realty
- Downtown L.A.’s Draw Continues for Investors
- Rising Realty Partners Buys Figueroa Courtyard
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Rising Realty Partners
- Richard Ziman
- Edward P. Roski Jr.
- New Equity Partner for Downtown’s Pac Mutual Building