MITCHELL R. BUTIER
President and Chief Executive
Avery Dennison Corp.
Mitch Butier is chief executive of Avery Dennison Corp. He rose to the post in 2016 after serving as president and chief operating officer since 2014. He oversees global manufacturing operations for the Glendale-based company, which manufactures and distributes display graphics, labeling and packaging materials, retail graphic embellishments and radio-frequency identification tags for a wide range of industries. Butier previously was with PricewaterhouseCoopers, holding a number of positions including as director, finance of the office and consumer products North America division; corporate vice president, global finance; and chief accounting officer. Butier earned a bachelor’s in accounting from Loyola Marymount University.
You May Also Like
- Avery Dennison Appoints CFO
- Avery Names Controller
- Strong Earnings, New President for Avery
- Avery Dennison Names Scarborough CEO in Planned Succession
- Avery Dennison Corp. Acquires Irish Medical Supplier
- Avery Dennison's Outgoing CEO Neal Paid $2.5 Million in 2004
- Avery Dennison Taps New Chief Executive in Planned Succession
- Profit Soars at Avery Dennison