Mike Sullivan is president and owner of the LACarGuy family of dealerships, a group of dealerships and a state-of-the art body shop. The LACarGuy enterprise is active in local environmental programs and donates funds to charitable organizations such as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Big Brothers and Sisters and the Richstone Family Center. It was the first automotive dealer in the country to offer electric charging stations at its dealerships, and under Sullivan it has expanded to more than 12 locations. Sullivan began his automotive career in 1976 at his father’s Volkswagen dealership in Santa Monica, working his way up through the ranks to eventually lead the family business.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Mike Sullivan
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Galpin Motors - A Legacy of Forward-Looking Excellence
- Lots of Sales
- Houston Corporation Buys Out Miller Auto Business in L.A. Area
- So Many Chargers, So Few Electric Cars
- Brentwood Associates On Target for $1.1B Fund
- Cars Hit Road With Cheap Leases, Easy Credit
- The Money Book: Don Hankey