Differential Brands Group Inc.
Michael Buckley is chief executive of Differential Brands Group Inc., which includes a roster of branded operating companies for premium apparel, footwear, and accessories. The company’s labels include Hudson men’s and women’s denim, and Robert Graham, maker of print-driven lifestyle apparel. Buckley is an apparel industry veteran who served as chief executive of Robert Graham before the brand was acquired by Differential in 2016. Buckley also has been president of True Religion Apparel Inc.; president and chief executive of North American operations for the Ben Sherman Group; and vice president of Diesel USA. Differential is building up its Robert Graham brand with a series of licensing agreements for men’s and boys’ tailored clothing, loungewear, ophthalmic glasses and sunglasses, footwear, bedding and decorative pillows. The publicly traded company traces its roots to 2015 when its predecessor business, Joe’s Jeans, was close to bankruptcy following its acquisition of Hudson. The Joe’s label was sold off and the remaining business joined with Robert Graham under the Differential corporate name.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Commerce Denim Maker Differential Brands Enters Canadian Market
- Differential Brands Sign Licensing Deal for Robert Graham Brand
- Joe’s Jeans Folds
- Joe’s Jeans Merges, Gets New Name
- Differential Brands Names Borromeo President of Hudson Jeans
- Label Intends to Slip More Women Into Denim
- Differential Brands to Acquire Majority Stake in H.K. Competitor for $1.3B
- Marathon Patent, Nova Lifestyle Among This Week’s Movers