Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
Mel Levine is counsel in the Century City office of Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, where he advises clients on the public-policy aspects of complex domestic and international transactions. He is president of the Los Angeles Board of Water and Power Commissioners, sits on the advisory board of the Goldman School of Public Policy at UC Berkeley and is a director of the Pacific Council on International Policy. Levine served in the United States House of Representatives from 1983 to 1993, and in the California Assembly from 1977 to 1982. Levine founded and co-chaired the educational foundation Rebuild America.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Mel Levine
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CANDICE CHOH
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- LA 500: Theodore J. Boutrous Jr.
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DEBRA WONG YANG
- Former Mayor Wants View From Behind the Bench