Head of Google Cloud Southern California
Matthew Brooks is heading up the Google Cloud business in Southern California. The Silicon Valley tech giant announced earlier this year plans to open a cloud region in Los Angeles to capture what it estimates is a $1 billion per quarter business. Brooks is responsible for the teams that manage the sales and marketing for Google Cloud. He will drive strategic relationships and solutions with senior level executives in key accounts. He will also ensure the overall health of the Google Cloud partner ecosystem. He previously ran several public cloud organizations and has spent more than 20 years in high-tech leadership. Brooks holds a bachelor’s degree in history from Arizona State University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 27: Honk Technologies Raises $18M
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 16: Google to Connect Latin America and Los Angeles with New Undersea Cable
- Internet Platform Seeks Lift From New HQ, Exec
- Google Takes Power Position
- Google High on Cloud with Acquisition Deal Valued at $100 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 8: Hulu Ends Free Viewing
- Online Platform Gets Marketing Firms Talking
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 11: Snapchat Courting Hollywood Producers