Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe
Marshall Grossman is a senior partner with Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe. Nationally recognized as a leading trial lawyer, Grossman has extensive top-level experience in high stakes litigation, particularly in media and entertainment disputes, counting a number of household names among his roster of clients. For more than a decade, he served as a commissioner and chairman of the California Commission on Judicial Performance. He also served as a member of the California Coastal Commission and is vice chairman of the Broad Beach Geological Hazard Abatement District. He is a lecturer at the USC Gould School of Law.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Marshall Grossman
- Firm Fails to Make Case to Retain Trial Lawyer
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MICHAEL TU
- Dewey Orrick Merger May Trickle Down to L.A. Offices
- MGA Continues Fight with Former Law Firm
- 'Why Settle for the Stand-In When You Can Get the Star?'
- Everett Orrick