Engineering Director of the Ads Human Evaluation Program
Google Los Angeles
Marija Mikic is an engineering director of the Ads Human Evaluation Program at Google Los Angeles. She oversees development of data generation, human evaluation and data analysis across ads and commerce products including search ads, display, YouTube and shopping. She previously was a software engineer at Google. Mikic is also very active in the software engineering research community and academia. She served as the program co-chairwoman of the first International Conference on Software Architecture last year and she is on the USC School of Engineering Industrial Advisory Board. She recently was elected to the executive committee for ACM SIGSOFT, an organization that focuses on issues related to all aspects of software development and maintenance. She holds a PhD in computer science and two master’s degrees in computer science from USC and a bachelor’s in computer science and engineering from the University of Belgrade.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Next Digital Direction: ‘Life Care’
- Acquisition Gives Google a Welcome Presence in L.A. Area
- USSearch.com Has All Bases Covered With Diverse Data
- Geosemble Combines Satellite Views With Data Resources
- USC Receives Grant to Develop Defect-Free Electronic Chips
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Leslie Saxon
- Call, Response
- Lancaster Software Developer Gets With Program