KEVIN A. SHANNON
Co-Head, Capital Markets
Newmark Knight Frank
Kevin Shannon, co-head of Capital Markets for Newmark Knight Frank, leads the disposition and acquisition of investment properties for domestic and offshore investors in 16 different markets. Shannon, during his 30-plus years in the business, has been involved in the acquisition and disposition of more $61 billion in real estate assets, including office, industrial, self-storage, retail, land and mixed-use properties. He previously was vice chairman and managing director for CBRE’s West Coast Institutional Investment Group and led the Western United States Office vertical. He also was a senior vice president in Grubb & Ellis’ Institutional Investment group, now a part of Newmark Knight Frank. He got his start in real estate at Colliers Seeley in 1983, rising to managing director and partner in the company’s investment division. Shannon is a longstanding board member on the USC Lusk Center for Real Leadership Council and serves on the Campaign Cabinet at the USC Caruso Catholic Center. He is the vice chairman of Urban Land Institute’s Industrial and Office Park Development Council Silver Flight. He also has been a supporter of Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters Los Angeles for more than 25 years.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2019: Brokers of the Year
- KEVIN SHANNON
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Brokers of the Year
- El Segundo Office Tower Sells for $138.5M
- Newmark Knight Frank Sells Madrona Business Campus in Torrance for $48.75 Million
- Boston Private Equity Firm Sells El Segundo Office Building for $35.5 Million
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Office Sale
- El Segundo Office Tower Sells for $139M