Chairman and Chief Executive
Moelis & Co.
Ken Moelis founded Moelis & Co. in 2007 and led its public debut in 2014. Moelis & Co. is a global independent investment bank, with a market capitalization of about $3.2 billion, which provides strategic advice and solutions to a diverse client base. Moelis has more than 30 years of investment-banking experience. Prior to founding Moelis & Co., he worked from 2001 to 2007 at UBS, where he was president of UBS Investment Bank. From 1990 through 2000, Moelis was head of corporate finance at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette. Moelis serves on the board of trustees of University of Pennsylvania and on the board of overseers of the Wharton School.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Ken Moelis
- The Money Book: Ken Moelis
- Not All Roads Lead to Wall Street
- Savagian Takes Top Investment Banking Position for RBC in L.A.
- Chicago Lender Monroe Drops Suit Against L.A. Exec
- Moelis & Co. Seeks More Than $211 Million in IPO
- LA 500: David Felman
- Boutique Firms Stock Up On Wall Street Refugees