JEROME H. “JERRY” SNYDER
Senior Partner J.H. Snyder Co.
Jerry Snyder is a senior partner of J.H. Snyder Co., one of the largest privately-held real estate development firms in Los Angeles. Snyder, who founded the company in 1949, seeks to build environmentally and community sensitive projects. The development company has expertise in construction, finance, land use, design, marketing, asset management, property management and community relations. Snyder focused on housing early in his career, building more than 40,000 homes across the county before turning to large office projects in the 1980s, such as the Wilshire Courtyard complex in mid-Wilshire, and retail lifestyle centers in the 1990s, such as the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center in Westchester. He has served on the board of the California Coastal Conservancy and is a contributor to UCLA’s Jules Stein Eye Institute and the UCLA School of Architecture and Urban Planning. The Jerome H. Snyder Systems Building and Housing Research fellowship is awarded annually and has already been received by 33 graduate students.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jerome H. Snyder
- Snyder Family Donates $1 Million to UCLA Stein Institute
- Tower Developer Set to Take Run At Miracle Mile
- Developer to Raise Curtain on Hollywood Offices
- BELMONT---Golf Course Proposal One of Several for Belmont Location
- Offices Planned at Hollywood Parcel
- J.H. Snyder Snags $117M for Multifamily Project