Chief Executive and Managing Director
United Talent Agency
Jeremy Zimmer is a founding partner, chief executive and managing director of United Talent Agency. In addition to representing artists, UTA provides corporate consulting, venture funding and strategic advisory services to companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 firms. UTA operates the brand strategy agency UTA Brand Studio and owns broadcast news agency Bienstock. UTA founded and co owns leading integrated marketing firm United Entertainment Group, which focuses on branded entertainment for major consumer brands. The company’s UTA Fine Arts division, which launched in 2016, opened a new gallery space in July in Beverly Hills near the agency’s headquarters. The agency also expanded into esports by acquiring talent agency Press X and management company Everyday Influencers, a deal which added nearly 100 esports athletes to UTA’s portfolio.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jeremy Zimmer
- UTA Fine Arts Founder Josh Roth, 40
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 28: TSM Parent Acquires Blitz App
- UTA Launches Content Partnership
- United Talent Agency Acquires Greater Talent Network
- Some Agencies Play Part Of Fine Arts Middleman
- Deals & Dealmakers: Clearlake Sells Off Another
- Chris Silbermann