Farmers Group Inc.
Jeff Dailey has been chief executive of Farmers Group Inc. since 2012, taking the top spot after serving as the company’s president and chief operating officer. He first joined the company in 2007 as president of personal lines when Farmers acquired Bristol West, where he had been the chief executive since 2006. Dailey’s three decade career in insurance also includes stints at Progressive Insurance Company and Mutual Service Insurance. He formed Reliant Insurance Company, an auto insurance startup owned by Reliance Group Holdings. It later was acquired by Bristol West Holdings Inc. Dailey holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Jeff Dailey
- CIM Buying Farmers Insurance Complex
- Right Deal Crops Up for Gilmore and Grandpoint
- Pot Firm Looks to Cultivate New Business Line
- Headhunter Places an Ideal Candidate – Herself
- L.A. Sales Guru-Author Sold on Hollywood Shop
- Bank Parent Adopts Open Stance to Possible Sale