Executive Vice President
Newmark Knight Frank
Jay Luchs specializes in the sale and leasing of investment properties, with a focus on helping international retail and fashion brands find store locations. He also works with retail brands outside of the fashion space, as well as restaurants and office tenants. The executive vice president at Newmark Knight Frank tends to focus on L.A. properties in key retail neighborhoods such as Rodeo Drive and Malibu Village. Among the well-known fashion brands he has represented are Celine, Lanvin, Missoni, Jimmy Choo, Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Isabel Marant, Bottega Veneta, Etro, Nike, Converse, James Perse, Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, Beats by Dre, Planet Blue, Opening Ceremony and Lululemon. He represented Equinox gym on three locations in Los Angeles and is currently working with Equinox’s Soul-Cycle spinning to find its L.A. locations. He represented the landlord in the Gucci lease at Trump Tower in New York, which was named the Tri-State area’s deal of the year. Luchs represented the landlord and buyer in the $85 million sale of a 5,700-square-foot building in Beverly Hills in 2012.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jay Luchs
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jay Luchs
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Retail Sale
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jay Luchs and Steven Schaefer
- Reality Show Producer Fine-Tunes Headquarters
- Fred Segal Inks Lease for Sunset Strip
- Retailers Sold On Boulevard?
- Shoemaker Yet to Find Footing on Abbot Kinney