JAMES R. PARKS
James Parks leads the Los Angeles office of CBIZ as executive director. He specializes in providing tax and business consulting services to high net worth families and clients in the entertainment and real estate industries, as well as providing forensic accounting services, mainly on marital dissolutions. He also is chairman of the board of RCMI, a company that owns and manages more than 10,500 apartment units throughout California and Texas. Parks made a $15 million dollar gift to the USC Leventhal School of Accounting in 2015 to name its Master of Business Taxation degree program, endow a chair and help renovate the accounting school building. He is on the board of directors of Whittier Trust and California Private Bank, and on the board of trustees of Whittier College, the Autry Museum of the American West and the California Council on Economic Education.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wednesday Rundown: USC Accounting School Receives $15 Million Donation, Kind Financial Needs New Slogan
- Mark Hutchins
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Michael J. Casey
- Newsmakers---Launch Near, Broadband Firm Taps Chief
- Linda Oubré Named President of Whittier College