Executive Vice President and President, Diabetes
Hooman Hakami has been executive vice president and group president of Medtronic Diabetes since 2014. Medtronic is a global company providing healthcare technologies, services and solutions; headquartered in Ireland, it employs more than 86,000 people around the world and works with physicians, hospitals, and patients in more than 150 countries. Hooman, who is based in Northridge, spent more than 20 years at General Electric, and served a stint as president and chief executive of Detection & Guidance Solutions at GE Healthcare, a business unit that specializes in X-ray technology solutions. He was previously president and chief executive of GE’s Interventional Systems business based in France. He holds a bachelor’s in business administration with a focus on operations management from the University of Massachusetts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buyer Thinking Small With Mid-Wilshire Pickup
- HealthSport Acquires Edible Film Strip Maker InnoZen
- MiniMed Pump Keeps Company Ahead of Market
- Medical Technology Companies Face Dire Prognosis
- Playa Vista Land Sells for $83M in Auto Park Plan
- Silicon Beach Report June 15: Canary Health Merges With Medtronic to Fight Diabetes
- L.A. Forges Healthier Bonds With Biomed Industry