GEOFFREY HARRISON PALMER
G.H. Palmer Associates
Geoffrey Palmer owns and operates G.H. Palmer Associates and GHP Management as an investor, developer, and manager of institutional grade multi-family and mixed-use rental communities in Southern California. Palmer’s portfolio is valued in excess of $4 billion. He developed and manages 11,000 apartments in Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, the Inland Empire and Warner Center, including the Italianate properties DaVinci, Lorenzo, Orsini and Medici apartment complexes around downtown Los Angeles. He is a member of the LACMA Board of Trustees and also endowed the Pepperdine University Center for Law and Entrepreneurship. Palmer has been a major donor to the Trump campaign and various aspects of the Republican Party. Palmer, who is 28th on the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of Wealthiest Angelenos, has an estimated net worth of $2.8 billion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- GEOFFREY PALMER
- LA 500: Geoffrey Harrison Palmer
- Palmer Planning Two Huge Broadway Buildings
- A Mediterranean Paradise, Just Off the 110
- Conflict Builds Around Development Restrictions
- G.H. Palmer Finds Better Terms on $267M Loan
- Developers Pick Their Spots: Urban Infill or Outlying
- Wave of Development Appearing in Long-Dormant Area