Douglas Merrill heads ZestFinance, a financial services technology company that uses big data and artificial intelligence to help lenders make more accurate credit decisions. Merrill previously was chief information officer and vice president of engineering at Google and played a key role in taking the company public in 2004. Merrill’s career includes a stint as a researcher at the RAND Corp., a security consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers and senior vice president at Charles Schwab.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Douglas Merrill
- ZestFinance Hopes to Fill the Credit Rating Void in China
- ZestFinance Lands $150 Million from Fortress Investment Group
- Big Score for Borrowers?
- ZestFinance Raises $20 Million
- Giving Credit
- Online Heads For Subprime
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 14: Mattel Partners with Alibaba to Develop Toys for China