Biocom Los Angeles
Dina Lozofsky became executive director of Biocom’s Los Angeles office in 2016, bringing 20 years of experience to the task of raising the local profile of San Diego-based advocacy group for the life sciences sector. Biocom represents more than 1,000 members, including many research institutions and life sciences companies, providing public advocacy and a network for industry leaders. Lozofsky was associate director for licensing and business development at the University of California-Santa Barbara’s Office of Technology and Industry Alliances before joining Biocom. She holds a BS from MIT and an MBA from USC’s Marshall School, and is a member of the board of the LA Venture Association (LAVA), the LA Bioscience Hub, and the City of Los Angeles Workforce Development Board, among other posts.
You May Also Like
- Reason to Ponder Biotech’s Future in L.A.
- Biocom Issues Achievement Awards to Los Angeles Life Science Industry Leaders
- Biocom Announces New Advisory Board to Boost L.A. Biotech
- Life Sciences Group Wants to Live in Los Angeles
- L.A. Biotech’s Summer Sizzle
- County Backs New Bioscience Hub
- Bioscience Boosts Local Jobs
- Drug Trial Goes Virtual, Skips Clinic