DAN L. BATRACK
Chairman, Chief Executive and President
Dan Batrack is chairman, chief executive and president of Tetra Tech, the Pasadena-based engineering and consulting firm. He joined the company in 1980 and was named chief executive in 2005. He took on the chairman’s responsibilities in 2008. His tenure of more than 30 years at Tetra Tech has included serving as project scientist, project manager, operations manager, senior vice president and president of an operating unit. He has managed complex programs for small companies and Fortune 500 clients, both in the United States and internationally. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Washington.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tetra Tech Awarded $21M Contract for Sustainability in Cambodia
- Tetra Tech Receives $45M Contract From National Guard Bureau
- Tetra Tech Wins Portion of $100M Federal Contract
- Tetra Tech Part of $400 Million Army Base Cleanup Contract
- Tetra Tech Snags $22M Contract for Biodiversity Efforts in Madagascar
- Tetra Tech Demotes President
- Tetra Tech Reports Lower Profit
- Stimulus Plan Prompts Pasadena Firm's Pickups