Managing Director, Regional Bank Marketing
MUFG Union Bank
Cary Rubinstein is the managing director of regional bank marketing for MUFG Union Bank, a subsidiary of MUFG Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the world. Union Bank holds more than $120 billion in assets. Rubinstein oversees marketing for consumer banking, wealth markets, commercial banking and real estate industries. He is currently focused on enhancing the Union Bank digital client experience. He joined Union Bank in 2011 from Bank of America, where he held a number of senior positions. He is a supporter of Junior Achievement of Southern California and the American Heart Association and has established two scholarship funds, one at his alma mater, Colgate University, and one at the Jewish Community Centers of Chicago in memory of his mother.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Adam Feit
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: SCOTT CONNELLA
- Tim Wennes
- Top Women in Banking: Bita Ardalan
- The Money Book: Tim Wennes
- MUFG Union Bank Expands Middle Market Capabilities With Intrepid Investment Acquisition
- Intrepid Advises on Sale of Electric Vehicle Maker Artisan