Managing Director and Market Executive
Brad Larsen is a managing director and market executive for U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management. He oversees the Greater Los Angeles region, leading a team that provides integrated strategy and execution in a number of disciplines including investment management, wealth structuring, trust- and estate-planning services, philanthropy and lending through Bank of America. Larsen began his career at Bank of America in 2001 as a client manager. He joined U.S. Trust in 2008 as a regional executive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Brad Larsen
- Wealthy Investors Looked High, Low Before Hike
- Bank of America to Hire 300 Bankers in Los Angeles Region
- Mattel Dolls Up Bond Offering With 'Poison Puts'
- SunTrust, Deutsche Bank Strengthen Private Wealth Management in California
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Deals & Dealmakers: CNB’s Rochdale Gets CIO