Managing Director and Market Executive
Brad Larsen is a managing director and market executive for U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management. He oversees the Greater Los Angeles region, leading a team that provides integrated strategy and execution in a number of disciplines including investment management, wealth structuring, trust- and estate-planning services, philanthropy and lending through Bank of America. Larsen began his career at Bank of America in 2001 as a client manager. He joined U.S. Trust in 2008 as a regional executive.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Brad Larsen
- Wealthy Investors Looked High, Low Before Hike
- Larsen, Leading Downtown Broker, Lands at Avison Young
- Jonathan Larsen
- Goldman Sachs Names L.A. Executive to Lead Private Wealth Division
- Cary Rubinstein
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Mattel Dolls Up Bond Offering With 'Poison Puts'