Partner, A-Grade Investments
Actor Ashton Kutcher also is a venture capitalist who has invested in several high-profile technology startups both individually and with his investment funds. He co-founded A-Grade Investments in 2010 with entertainment manager Guy Oseary and billionaire investor Ron Burkle. Some notable early investments of Kutcher’s include those in Skype, Airbnb and Uber. Kutcher and Oseary in 2015 launched another investment company, Sound Ventures. Kutcher began his career as a model before acting in the Fox sitcom “That ’70s Show.” He starred in numerous other TV shows and movies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Ashton Kutcher
- The Money Book: Ashton Kutcher
- The Money Book: Guy Oseary
- Silicon Beach Report July 12: Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures’ New Funding Round
- Silicon Beach Afternoon Roundup June 16: Appetize to Furnish New Minnesota Vikings Stadium
- L.A. Tech Investors to Guest Invest on ‘Shark Tank’
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 18: Health care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- Lenovo Signs New 'Project Engineer': Ashton Kutcher