ADAM F. STREISAND
Adam Streisand, a partner at Sheppard Mullin, is known for litigation involving private wealth disputes, estates and conservatorships. He secured a trial victory for former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer against Donald Sterling, which led to Ballmer’s $2 billion purchase of the Los Angeles Clippers and helped Los Angeles Lakers President Jeanie Buss fend off a threatened takeover of the NBA team. Streisand has led successful courtroom battles over the celebrity estates of Ray Charles, Marlon Brando and Michael Crichton. He won a summary judgment in a dispute over the estate of Esprit and North Face founder Douglas Tompkins and a landmark copyright case on behalf of clients Capitol Records and the Beastie Boys. Streisand also works as an instructor with the National Institute of Trial Advocacy and is a frequent lecturer.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Honorees - Attorney Awards: ADAM STREISAND
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ADAM F. STREISAND
- Ex-Employee’s Loss May Work in Bosses’ Favor
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KENT RAYGOR
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS