ADAM GOLDENBERG & DON RESSLER
TechStyle Fashion Group
Adam Goldenberg and Don Ressler are co-chief executives of TechStyle Fashion Group, the e-commerce retailer and apparel maker they founded in 2000. The El Segundo-based company sells its four fast-fashion brands—JustFab, Fabletics, ShoeDazzle and FabKids—through an online subscription service and in its brick-and-mortar stores. Goldberg oversees data, marketing, margins and internal systems at TechStyle. Ressler oversees the company’s talent, vision and customer experience. The two met at Intermix Media, a one-time parent of MySpace. Each had launched businesses that were acquired by Intermix. Together they launched Intelligent Beauty, which led to several ventures, including DermStore and JustFab. Today, TechStyle counts 5.1 million subscribers, a 13.3 percent increase over the prior year. The company has 24 physical retail stores, as well as an ambitious plan to open an additional 75 for its Fabletics activewear brand created with actress Kate Hudson.
You May Also Like
- Fabletics Launches New Activewear Line with Demi Lovato
- FASHION AWARDS: TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARD
- New Subscription
- E-Tailers Buy In
- Fastest Growing Private Companies #9 JUSTFAB INC.
- JustFab’s Chief Named in FTC Action
- Investors Shell Out $75 Million to Join Fast-Fashion Site
- JustFab Opens Retail Store