Global Co-Chairman of the Japan Business Team, Chief Diversity Officer
John Iino serves as global chairman, diversity and inclusion, and chief diversity officer for Reed Smith. He also is the global co-chairman of the firm’s Japan business team, coordinating Reed Smith’s work for clients doing business in Japan and Japanese clients doing business outside of Japan. Iino has represented U.S., Asian, Canadian and multinational companies in a wide range of corporate, financial and commercial transactions. He was the first Asian American to serve on Reed Smith’s executive committee and senior management team. He also chaired the firm’s Asian-American Affinity Group. He received the Leadership Award from the USC Asian Pacific Alumni Association last year, as well as the President’s Award from the USC Alumni Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JOHN IINO
- Intellectual Property Attorney Leads Team Exodus
- Diversity and Inclusion: Diverse Paths to Inclusive Success
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- JAIME LEE
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions