Adobe Systems Inc. has opened its first office in Los Angeles County, leasing 3,000 square feet at 429 Santa Monica Blvd. in downtown Santa Monica, citing the entertainment industry’s need for its post-production software products.
The San Jose-based company already leases space for its subsidiary, e-commerce company Magento Commerce, near Culver City at 3640 Holdrege Ave. in Los Angeles. Adobe completed its $1.7 billion acquisition of Magento last month.
“Our mission is to give editors the tools that can help bring their artistic vision to life,” said Steve Warner, vice president of digital and audio at Adobe, in a statement.
Douglas Emmett Inc., a Santa Monica-based real estate investment trust, owns the 429 Santa Monica Blvd. property, which was built in 1982 and renovated 13 years later.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Adobe Sets Up Shop in SaMo
- Ebay Buys Culver City’s Magento
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Seyfarth Shaw Moving to 58K Square Feet in Downtown L.A.
- London-Based Arup Engineering Taking 66,000 SF in Wilshire Grand
- ZipRecruiter Moves to New 45,000 SF Space in Santa Monica
- New HQ, New Culver City Soundstage for Content Studio Stun and Employees
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire