The Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport Authority elected Zareh Sinanyan as its new president for the coming year.
The authority owns and operates Hollywood Burbank Airport, the only commercial airfield in the San Fernando Valley.
Sinanyan represents Glendale on the nine-member board and also serves as mayor of Glendale. Burbank Commissioner Ray Adams was elected as vice president and Pasadena Commissioner Ross Selvidge was chosen as secretary. Their terms run to June 2019.
Sinanyan and Adams have served on the authority board since May 2015, while Selvidge was first appointed in February 2015.
Additional new officers include Glendale Commissioner Vartan Gharpetian as treasurer, Burbank Commissioner Bill Wiggins as auditor and reappointed airport Executive Director Frank Miller as assistant secretary.
You May Also Like
- Burbank Airport Scales Back Development Plan
- Uber to Serve Burbank Airport
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Completion of New Metrolink Antelope Valley Line Station Brings Flexibility to Local Workforce
- Burbank Airport
- Burbank Airport Says ‘Thanks for the Memory’
- Airport Authority Pushes for New Burbank Airport Terminal