ENTREPRENEUR/OWNER/FOUNDER OF THE YEAR FINALIST
President, COO & Owner
Shay Hughes is president, COO, and owner of Hughes Marino, an award-winning commercial real estate firm specializing in tenant representation. Hughes oversees all aspects of business operations, including brokerage and project management services, internal operations, human resources, marketing communications, and expansion strategy. A true visionary, she has been instrumental in shaping Hughes Marino’s culture, spearheading the development of the company’s core values, and building a world-class team of professionals who are not only at the top of their game in business, but also treat one another like family. Her creativity and family-style approach to business management have been integral in setting a tone for Hughes Marino’s corporate culture, leading the company’s expansion and growing the firm from its first office into the nationally recognized industry leader that it is today. Hughes Marino has repeatedly been named as one of the top ten best places to work in the nation, and as a leader in company culture.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - SHAY HUGHES, Hughes Marino
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Kathryn Richman
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEYS
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kalpana Srinivasan
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- Online Gambling Business Rolls the Dice on New Digs