ENTERPRISE EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR FINALIST
CHRISTINA LEE STORM
Vice President of Business Operations, Strategy & Emerging Technology
Christina Lee Storm is Vice President of Business Operations, Strategy, & Emerging Technology at DreamWorks Animation (DWA). She runs the Advanced Creative Technology group, which develops, prototypes, and innovates creative and technological solutions for the studio in the areas of motion capture, AR, VR, XR, and emerging media. While at DWA, Storm has worked in artistic resource management, strategy, and casting of diverse creative departments including Technical Directors, Effects, and Character Technical Directors. She has been a part of the executive team focusing on studio-wide technology initiatives including the development of the new animation pipeline. As an Executive at DWA, she has worked on Trolls, The Boss Baby, Captain Underpants, and the upcoming films How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Abominable, and Trolls World Tour. She was also Founder/Executive Producer of the Act One Digital Lab; a funded Lab and Fellowship that combines Science, Story, and Technology to incubate and create engaging online stories for youth.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - CHRISTINA LEE STORM, DreamWorks Animation
- DreamWorks Animation to Hire New CEO
- DreamWorks Buys Rights for Troll Doll Franchise
- NBCUniversal to Buy DreamWorks Animation for $3.87B
- New Name for DreamWorks?
- $96 Million Write-Down Expected on DreamWorks Film
- DreamWorks Animation’s Katzenberg Sued for Comcast Merger ‘Side Deal’