Culver City-based Tender Greens announced July 12 that company president Denyelle Bruno will take on the role of chief executive effective immediately.
Bruno, an Apple Inc. alum, replaces co-founder Erik Oberholtzer and will serve in the dual roles of president and chief executive. Oberholtzer was named executive chairman of the fast-casual brand, the company said.
The Southern California fast-casual restaurant chain counts 28 locations and according to media reports, Bruno plans to double that in the next two years.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Seed Money
- SnackNation Acquires EdgiLife
- Grocery Delivery Service Adds More to Basket
- SnackNation Raises $12 Million
- MedMen to Acquire PharmaCann for $682 Million
- True Religion Names Interim CEO
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Port of Long Beach to Name Mario Cordero Executive Director