ENTREPRENEUR/OWNER/FOUNDER OF THE YEAR FINALIST
Founder & CEO
The founder of the red hot social media marketing agency, HelloSociety, Kyla Brennan, is the epitome of a career woman who doesn’t waste any time seizing an opportunity. From Executive Assistant to Executive powerhouse, Brennan knows everything there is to know has about creating a job, negotiating, and finding the right people to work with. She had been working as an Executive Assistant in a business incubator in Santa Monica. She had the idea that you could use people that were popular on Pinterest to drive sales for businesses. She asked her boss if she could start reaching out to companies to ask if they wanted to utilize these influencers. He said, “Go ahead but we’re not going to pay you.” So she just started cold calling people. When it actually worked they got on board. She started by herself for the first few months. Now her company, HelloSociety has become a trailblazer in the world of social media marketing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Social Media Pet Project Goes to Dogs
- Cannery Makes Eatery’s Waffles Pop Up at Home
- Twenty in Their 20s: Kyla Brennan
- Oscars Race Helps Frame Competition at Box Office
- New York Times Buys HelloSociety, A Social Media Agency
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Meridith Valiando Rojas
- FASHION AWARDS: FASHION INFLUENCER/TRENDSETTER AWARD
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Finalist - Ashley Crowder