Sean Rad founded Tinder, a global dating platform, in 2012, and served as chief executive through 2016. The application has more than 50 million users across 195 countries and has made more than 20 billion connections since its launch. Before founding Tinder, Rad launched and sold several successful tech ventures similarly focused on enhancing the way people communicate. They include Orgoo, a unified communications platform for consumers, and Ad.ly, a celebrity endorsement platform for social media.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Sean Rad
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 8: Sean Rad to Step Down as Tinder CEO, Become Head of Match Group M&A Firm
- Dating App CEO to Hook Up With Accelerator
- Sean Rad is Out as Tinder CEO
- Tinder CEO Denies Funding Rumors
- Tinder’s Chief Executive Resigns, Founder Sean Rad Back
- Tinder Chief Gives Interview During Quiet Period
- Dating App Looks to Employ Job Information