Thompson Coburn LLP
Years Practicing: 27
Years with Current Firm: 1.5
As a partner in Thompson Coburn’s Corporate and Securities practice, Jennifer Post serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of individuals, institutions and companies, including entrepreneurs, startups and investors, as well as domestic and international public companies. Dedicated to helping other LGBTQ professionals succeed, Post founded FSIX Advisors Circle, a networking and resource group for LGBTQ professionals in the financial industry. She also founded the West Hollywood Chapter of Provisors. Additionally, she serves as a member of the Steering Committee of StartOut LA, an organization that provides resources and mentorship to LGBTQ entrepreneurs to empower emerging leaders in technology and related industries.
Post serves as Thompson Coburn’s ambassador to Gaingels Syndicate, a national angel investment syndicate focused on providing early stage capital to growth companies that have at least one LGBTQ founder, senior C-level executive or board member. She hosts the LA Gaingels chapter meetings quarterly at the firm’s Los Angeles office.
You May Also Like
- Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER POST
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: HELEN B. KIM
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JOE KEENAN
- 2018 CTO Awards: Blockchain Technology and the “ABCs” of “ICOs”
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARC ANDRÉ BERTET
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2017: Four Ways to Manage Cybersecurity Risks