Sidley Austin LLP
Years Practicing: 23
Years with Current Firm: 2
Jack Yeh is a partner in Sidley Austin’s Century City office and a prominent member of the Complex Commercial Litigation practice. A seasoned trial lawyer, Yeh has litigated commercial disputes throughout the country and has significant experience in the litigation and trial of complex business conflicts. He is known for his ability to address and anticipate issues in the courtroom and beyond. He harnesses his legal and public relations skills as well as a sharp business acumen to help clients navigate the media, halls of government and dense regulations. This approach works with clients of varied backgrounds, but has proven to be especially effective to clients in the energy, real estate and media/entertainment industries.
In the past five years, Yeh has worked with blue-chip clients like Exxon Mobil, ASICS Corporation, Walmart and JM Eagle on high-stakes issues. His representative work includes a major victory for ExxonMobil in an environmental lawsuit filed by an association of local residents in Torrance seeking to halt the May 2016 restart of ExxonMobil’s Refinery in Torrance.
You May Also Like
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Sidley Austin to Open Century City Office
- Previous Departures Pave Way for Further Exits
- Veteran L.A. Attorney Finds Balance at New Job
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Andrew J. Dunbar
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MITCH KAMIN