Reed Smtih LLP
Years Practicing: 29
Years with Current Firm: 25
Janet Kwuon is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group at Reed Smith, practicing in the area of product liability litigation. Her litigation practice focuses on the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, and the defense of complex product liability cases as national and local counsel in state and federal courts, including numerous class actions and multi-district litigations. Representative clients include top ten pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Kwuon also has an extensive non-litigation client counseling practice, which includes corporate internal investigations, government investigations in the fraud and abuse area, corrective actions, compliance with FDA regulations, assessment of promotional materials and medical education, clinical trial contracts, adverse event reporting, and much more.
As a former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, Kwuon has significant trial experience. In the civil arena, she has been a member of trial teams for defendants in the Silicone Gel Breast Implant, Diet Drug and Heart Valve litigations.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Life Sciences Provide Healthy Career Opportunities
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ARAMEH ZARGHAM O’BOYLE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: KURT PETERSON