Reed Smith LLP
Years Practicing: 16
Years with Current Firm: 7
Amber Finch is a partner in Reed Smith’s Los Angeles office. A member of the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group since joining in 2011, she has quickly become a go-to lawyer for resolving disputes with insurance companies. With her commercial litigation and environmental background, she has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in insurance proceeds for her commercial clients. She helps her clients negotiate better insurance coverage on the front end, tender and collect on insurance claims, and litigate insurance cases.
Finch has been a force in the areas of general liability insurance, first party property insurance (including business interruption), environmental/pollution insurance, directors & officers insurance, errors & omissions insurance, mortgage insurance, product liability insurance, and media liability insurance. For her pro bono work, Finch successfully petitioned the Ninth Circuit to vacate her legal permanent resident client’s immigration removal order. In its published opinion, the Ninth Circuit granted the petition in its entirety and vacated the detention order.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JANET H. KWUON
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MILDRED SEGURA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TAMMY A. TSOUMAS
- Boxer, Hatch, Bush Agree on Ninth Circuit Nomination